New Paltz Logo

The exchange and visiting student program
at the state university of new york at new paltz 


How to apply as a student to study abroad at SUNY New Paltz

  • If your home university is a current partner institution listed below, click on the your countries flag and then click on the hyperlink provided to their home institution. Speak with the staff at your home university's Abroad Office to inquire about visiting our campus on exchange. 

How to apply as a university representative to become a program partner of SUNY New Paltz 

  • Learn more about the application process for all prospective university partners. For questions about this process, please email






Flag of Finland